Cosy Cottage for Couples
This is a comfortable and spacious cottage full of character, ideal for couples or small families. It is attached to The Swallows. Set in a quiet, but not remote location, it enjoys lovely views, particularly towards the Linacre Valley. The accommodation is for 2 people and comprises:
The fully equipped kitchen has a gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, and modern units. There is a generous supply of good quality crockery and cutlery, glasses and cooking equipment. (Separate laundry facilities available free of charge). The lounge/diner has an original brick wall with inset oak beam, stone hearth and electric stove, oak beams, flat screen TV and DVD, radio with CD player, a sofa (converts to a bed), easy chair, pine dining table with 4 chairs, coffee tables. There is a laminate floor with a small carpet. The large downstairs bathroom has a white suite, with shower over the bath. There is a heated towel rail. The floor is tiled.
The stairs lead from the lounge to the large carpeted bedroom. There is a KINGSIZE BED, bespoke pine dressing table, drawers and a small built-in wardrobe. There is space for a guest bed/junior bed/cot or both.
Included in price:
- Full gas central heating and electricity
- Own parking area
- Linen, bedding, towels (for 2 guests).
- Soap and toilet rolls
- Travel Cot, Guest Bed, High Chair (These must be booked, there is no charge for these, but we charge £15 for bedding for these additional beds. This can be avoided by bringing your own bedding)
- Secure storage for bikes, quad bikes etc
- Environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available (minimum 2 nights)
- No Smoking
- Well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement, maximum of 2 dogs (£15 charge one dog, £10 each for 2 dogs)
- Near several welcoming country inns serving food.
- Very large garden with patio (barbecue available) playhouse and toys for young children).
- Walks from the cottage door
- Good supply of local information, maps, walks and bus timetables,