Swallows Holiday Cottage – Sleeps 5
The Swallows is a comfortable and spacious cottage full of character, ideal for families and friends. It is attached to The Robins and situated near Cowclose Farm. Set in a quiet, but not remote location, it enjoys lovely views, particularly towards the Linacre Valley. It has 3 bedrooms. The accommodation is for 5 people and comprises:
The kitchen has a double-oven gas cooker, microwave, Bosch fridge/freezer, washer, separate drier, dishwasher and modern units. There is a generous supply of good quality crockery and cutlery, glasses and cooking equipment. The cosy lounge has oak beams, a window seat, stone hearth with electric stove, large flat screen TV with DVD, radio with CD player, settee and easy chairs and a nest of tables. The large dining room is up 2 steps from the lounge. It has an original stone buttress, oak beams, table with 6 chairs. There is a small single bedroom off the lounge with bed, bedside table and bespoke pine wardrobe. (NB This is not en suite.)
The stairs lead from the dining room to 2 en suite carpeted bedrooms (toilet, washbasin, shower, heated towel rail). There is a Double Bedroom, with bespoke pine dressing table, drawers and small wardrobe. This room has particularly interesting original beams. At the other side of the landing is the Twin Bedroom. It has original beams, bespoke pine dressing table, and wardrobe.
Included in price:
- Full gas central heating and electricity
- Own parking area (2 cars)
- Linen, bedding, towels (for 5 guests).
- Soap and toilet rolls
- Travel Cot, High Chair (must be booked, £10 charge for cot bedding if required)
- Secure storage for bikes, quad bikes etc
- Environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available (minimum 2 nights)
- No Smoking
- Well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement, maximum of 2 dogs (£15 charge one dog, £10 each for 2 dogs)
- Near several village pubs serving food,
- Very large garden with patio (barbecue available) playhouse and toys for young children).
- Walks from the cottage door
- Good supply of local information, maps, walks and bus timetable