Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
A warm welcome awaits you at our spacious farmhouse where our 2 guest bedrooms have been refurbished to a high standard.
Recently we received Enjoy England’s (Quality in Tourism) Breakfast Award. This acknowledges our use of local and homemade produce and our extensive Breakfast Menu.
The comfortable Orchid Room has Twin Beds and a separate Private Bathroom (bath with shower, toilet and washbasin). It enjoys similar views to the Rose Room.
Both rooms have a generous Hospitality Tray, Toiletries, Hairdryer, flatscreen TV/DVD, Radio/CD Player.
- An extensive breakfast menu using home produced and locally sourced products.
- Guests are offered tea and cake on arrival.
- Exceptional hospitality and comfort
- Large guest lounge with TV, WiFi access and Wood Burning Stove
- Quiet location with views of Linacre Valley .
- Owners who try to protect and preserve the environment.
- Maps and walks available.
- Large Garden